Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 13, 2011, Boo Hoo Thursday

10-4-2011 Carol and Rosemary with Little Blue Maui in Maui Hawaii.

We fly out at 1:30 pm Maui time, 7:30 pm Michigan time.

Returning Little Blue Maui today, I really really liked that little blue Mustang convertible, it was very easy to drive and park.

I'm also going to rate the Lahaina Shores Resort...it was perfect for us.  Beach, ocean, grass, shade, pool, hot tub, nice beach, lounge chairs...room was very clean, beds were comfortable with clean sheets and linen blankets.  Walking to stores and restaurants.

http://www.lahainashores.com/

Lots of ocean breeze and view.

I recommend highly.

I hope you all have enjoyed sharing "Rosemary and Carol's Most Excellent Adventure" in Maui.  It is a great way to do a scrapbook album.  If you have never been to Hawaii...I think it is a place you need to visit at least once in your lifetime, if not more.

Thanks again.
Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment